What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies : those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher himself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be:
- Session cookies : designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies : the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies : those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies : allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies : allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies : allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies : they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete and block cookies from this website. You can do it at the time of entering our website. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers. You have the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By deactivating cookies, some of the available services may cease to be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the Help menu of the browser where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge : https://windows.microsoft.com
- Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com
- Safari : https://support.apple.com
- Opera : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es
- Google Analytics disable plugin for Google Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore
- Disabling Plugin for Google Analytics Browsers https: // tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
Cookies used in dulcefunko.es:
This sweetfunko.es website uses the following own cookies:
|COOKIE NAME||DESCRIPTION||TYPE / PURPOSE||EXPIRES||DOMAIN||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP and allows the web to save serialized state data. On this website it is used to establish user sessions by passing status data through a temporary cookie also known as a session cookie. The PHPSESSID cookie has no expiration set since it disappears when the web is closed.||Technique||Immediately, on logout||.dulcefunko.es||You will not be able to authenticate on the website.|
|grid_product||Online store customization (Prestashop) * PrestaShop uses a single encrypted cookie to store all session information, for visitors / customers, as well as for employees / administrators. Template Product List Settings||Technique||20 days||.dulcefunko.es||You won't be able to remember how you like to see the products|
|date_add||The date and time of the cookie was created (in the format YYYY-MM-DD HH: MM: SS).||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|id_lang||The ID of the selected language.||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|id_currency||The ID of the selected currency.||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|last_visited_category||The identifier of the last visited category of the product announcements.||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|ajax_blockcart_display||If the shopping block is being" folded "or" unfolded ".||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|viewed||The IDs of the products viewed as a comma separated list.||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|id_wishlist||The ID of the current list displayed in your list block||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|checkedTOS||If the" Terms of service "box has been checked (1 if it has and 0 if it has not)||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|id_guest||The client ID of the visitor when they have not authenticated||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|id_connections||The login ID of the visitor's current session.||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|id_customer||The client ID of the visitor when authenticated||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|customer_lastname||The client's last name||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|customer_firstname||The customer's first name||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|logged||If the client is connected||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|passwd||hash MD5 del _COOKIE_KEY_ in setting / settings.inc.php and the password that the client uses to log in||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|The email address that the customer uses to log in||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|id_cart||The ID of the current basket shown in the shopping block.||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
|checksum||The Blowfish checksum is used to determine if the cookie has been modified by a third party. The client will have the session closed and the cookie removed if the checksum does not match||Technique||.dulcefunko.es||The online store will not work correctly|
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
|COOKIE NAME||DESCRIPTION||TYPE / PURPOSE||EXPIRES||DOMAIN||FUNCTIONALITY AFFECTED IN CASE OF DEACTIVATION|
|__ utmc||Checks if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created. Not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.||Analytics||At the end of the session||.googleanalytics||We don't know if the user has already visited us.|
|__ utmt||Used to limit service request speed and limit data collection on high-traffic sites.||Analytics||10 minutes||.googleanalytics||Higher server load.|
|_ ga||Used to distinguish users. Generated by Google Analytics. Google stores the information collected by cookies on servers located in the United States, complying with European legislation regarding the protection of personal data and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except when the law requires it to do so or is necessary for operation. of the system. Google does not associate your IP address with any other information it has. If you wish to obtain more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics, please access this address: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1||Behavioral advertising||2 years||.googleanalytics|
|_ gat_gtag_G-BG1K8WNHV8||Used to speed up the request rate.||Analytics||Immediately||.googleanalytics|
|_ gat_G-BG1K8WNHV8||Used to show our advertising on other pages of the Google network. Generated by Google Analytics. Google stores the information collected by cookies on servers located in the United States, complying with European legislation regarding the protection of personal data and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except when the law requires it to do so or is necessary for operation. of the system. Google does not associate your IP address with any other information it has. If you wish to obtain more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics, please access this address: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1||Behavioral advertising||1 year||.googleanalytics|
|_ gid||Description: Generated by Google Analytics. Google stores the information collected by cookies on servers located in the United States, complying with European legislation regarding the protection of personal data and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except when the law requires it to do so or is necessary for operation. of the system. Google does not associate your IP address with any other information it has. If you wish to obtain more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics, please access this address: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw||Analytics||1 year||.googleanalytics|
|PAIDCONTENT||They connect with Google Analytics and serve to know, anonymously, how you have used this website.||Analytics||7 days||.google.com|
|1P_JAR||Google uses this cookie to personalize the ads according to your interests. Collect website statistics and track conversion rates.||Technique||1 month||.google.com|
|DSID||To target advertising according to the content that is relevant to the user and not to repeat ads already shown.||Advertising||Immediately||.doubleclick.net|
|DV||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.||Analytics||1 day||www.google.com|
|GPS||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to allow tracking based on geographic location by GPS.||Advertising||1 day||.youtube.com|
|IDE||To target advertising according to the content that is relevant to the user and not to repeat ads already shown.||13 months||.doubleclick.net|
|NID||Typically written in the browser when loading Google Maps, StreetView or YouTube videos.||Advertising||6 months||.google.com|
|PREF||Manage user preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results displayed per page or activation of Google's SafeSearch filter and facilitate the presentation of related content on YouTube.||Advertising||8 months||.youtube.com||Embedding Youtube videos|
|UULE||Cookie associated with the Google Maps service. Allows geolocation in the corresponding section of this website.||Advertising||1 day||www.google.com|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Allows integration with YouTube and keeps track of visited videos that are embedded in the web.||Advertising||6 months||.youtube.com||Embedding Youtube videos|
|YSC||It contains a unique identifier to allow the control of visits to YouTube videos and measures the reproductions of videos made by the user and records the events of "Like" or "Share video".||Advertising||Immediately||.youtube.com||Incrustación de vídeos de Youtube|
The tables of cookies will be updated as you use more on the web, due to new features of it. It is true that at the time of implementing these new functionalities, there will be a very short period of time in which these new cookies will not appear in the tables, until they are up to date. In this regard, I appreciate your understanding.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies.
This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during this session.
The notice is hidden on this page.
- Modify your configuration.
You can obtain more information about what cookies are, know the Dulcefunko.es Cookies Policy and modify the configuration of your browser.
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. You can do it from the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- Remember to keep your browsers, extensions and operating system updated for greater security and better functioning of our website.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to this effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the “Privacy Shield” Agreement, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link . If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link .
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete and block cookies from this website. You can do it at the time of entering our website from the Privacy Preferences of the pop-up cookie bar.